1. You’ll Get Smarter!
– The monounsaturated fats in nuts have anti-inflammatory properties that prevent damage to the brain.
2. You’ll Feel Full!
– The fats and protein are highly satiating (to satisfy appetite)
– A good serving is two tablespoons
3. You’ll Help Your Baby!
– Eating PB while pregnant may reduce your child’s risk of a peanut allergy.
4. You’ll Reduce Diabetes Risk!
– Eating 2 tablespoons five days a week can lower the risk of developing diabetes by almost 30%
5. You’ll Lose Weight & Grow Muscle!
– Peanuts contain more protein than other nuts
– 8 grams in 2 tablespoons. So you’ll feel fuller, longer.
6. You’ll Strengthen Your Bones!!
– Vitamin K helps spread calcium throughout the body, which is helpful for bone health.
7. You’ll Have/Feel More Energy!
– Powered by the protein, fiber and healthy fat. #PBisLIFE
Carbs are essential for the human body.
We use those amazing Carbs to produce energy. The carbs we intake are converted into energy for our body. Continue reading “Why do we hate CARBS? The best thing ever created 🕺🏽”
My answer is No! I don’t require people to buy supplement products, because most of the time they don’t work! Continue reading “Fitness Blog: Are Supplements Required for GYM LIFE?”
Our tap water is laced with toxins, including pesticide runoff, pharmaceutical residues, and hormone impersonators. Continue reading “FITNESS BLOG: ALL WATER IS NOT EQUAL”
I know this is a very controversial topic that ruffles the feathers of anyone who has an opinion on this topic, but I can no longer hold my tongue. I’m the type of person who looks at most things with an open minded outlook and I have now tried to reevaluate my opinion on this topic but I am now done. Continue reading “I Cannot Hold My Tongue Any Longer”